0.14.8 is the latest stable version. It mainly fixes display issues
which appeared when used with Gtk+-3.0 >= 3.10.0. It also fixes various
issues related to partial selections. See ChangeLog for more details.
0.15.1 is the new development release. Main news are (some were backported to the 0.14 branch):
* Avoid empty entries in recent list.
* Make adding template work again.
* Add a minus sign before reaction products attached to a reaction arrow.
* Fix CML import (also affected 3d viewer and GCrystal).
* Fix BMP export.
* Fix drawing with Gtk+ >= 3.10. [#42315]
* Redesign tools buttons so that they are more in line with Gtk+ theme.
* Support mathematical equations. (adds a new requirement: lasem >= 0.4.1)
* Fix test order in lines code. [#41261]
* Fix crash in dialogs with recent Gtk+.
* Fix access to uninitialized data.
* Don' double free a string.
* Don't crash when editing after saving a GChemPaint object.
* Fix supported mime-types list. (see Debian bug #716961)
* Fix crashers for 2D and 3D molecules.
* Fix build on FreeBSD (Koop Mast). [#41256]