- New module system based on asdf modules
- contrib-dir is no more, now the module-dir sets the default place
to look for modules, otherwise the user must add modules to the
- Updated manual (sections on writing modules, using modules, the new
color engine, and pedagogical docs for stumpwm's terminology)
- Ability to refresh-heads if a monitor is unplugged by the RandR
request is hijacked by another program (ie unity-settings-daemon on
recent Ubuntu releases
- Added a way to modify the numpad hack for non-standard layouts so
that numpad support is complete
- Fixed various crashes (notably UTF8-TO-STRING in CLISP, and a crash
when a stumpwm::frame was nil)
- Added XF86AudioMicMute to the keysym list
- Fixed bug where defining keys on the top map of groups had no
- Decoupled font rendering so that it could be handled by modules
implementing ttf support.
- Various bugfixes and tweaks.
- Added partial support for pasting utf8 strings into stumpwm message
boxes (they won't be rendered properly, but they'll get sent onto
the application call)
- Fixed various issues with java windows
- Fixed an issue with mplayer and its descendants crashing stumpwm
when started full screen in CLISP.
>> I just published the 0.9.9 release:
>> https://github.com/stumpwm/stumpwm/releases >>
>> Here's News:
> Fantastic; thanks!
> (Also, stumpwm.asd lists the version as 0.9.8)
> I just installed this; works like a charm.
Annoyingly, I was working on some last minute changes (to the manual,
and incrementing the version to 0.9.9) and I overwrote them. I didn't
catch this until it was too late... Ironic because it happened in the
last release too.