2.2 Binding Keys

Thakur Mahashaya
Hi, everybody.....

In the manual:
Function: define-key map key command

Add a keybinding mapping for the key, key, to the command, command, in the specified keymap. If command is nil, remove an exising binding. For example,

(stumpwm:define-key stumpwm:*root-map* (stumpwm:kbd "C-z") "echo Zzzzz...")

Now when you type C-t C-z, you’ll see the text “Zzzzz...” pop up.

can we get a little more of where to enter and what team?

many thanks

Th

Re: 2.2 Binding Keys

Eric S Fraga
On Friday, 26 Apr 2019 at 12:33, Thakur Mahashaya wrote:
> can we get a little more of where to enter and what team?

What is it you wish to do?  And I'm not sure what "team" is in this
context.
--
Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50 & org 9.2.2 on Debian 9.8