2.3.3-pre2 posted

John Ogness-2
Hi,

Several issues related to compiling Dazuko with the latest Linux kernels
have been fixed, resulting in Dazuko 2.3.3-pre2. I expect this to be the
last pre-release before making 2.3.3 the latest stable version.

Hopefully some people are also testing DazukoFS (3.0.0-birthday). All my
tests so far have been very good. The only issue I have encountered is a
problem with programs using readahead(2) during the boot phase (when
DazukoFS mounts are listed in /etc/fstab).

John Ogness

--
Dazuko Maintainer