API Reference for Liblinphone ?

Kai Mayer
Hi,
 I used the API reference from Linphone for developing an application with liblinphone. So today I wanted to look something in the API reference (the website where you can switch between C, C++, C# and Java) , but I cant find the reference online. So my question is, where is is ? Does anyone have the link to thad or save the docs ? or where can I get. I tried this link (https://linphone.org/snapshots/docs/liblinphone/4.5.0/multilang//reference/cpp/index.html) but it only shows 404 Not Found Error.

Thank for your help,
Kai

Re: API Reference for Liblinphone ?

Sylvain Berfini