ARRL Sweepstakes

tlf-devel mailing list

Hello. I participated in the ARRL Sweepstakes CW contest this weekend. I use TLF 1.4.1. I copied the configuration and rules files into my TLF directory. I exported ADIF and Cabrillo files. When I submitted the Cabrillo log, the ARRL log submission software gave me an error.

Number of fields in each QSO line less than mininum expected(15)

It looks like it did not populate the "check sent" and "sec sent" fields. I noticed that when I logged the entries, it removed the copied call from the exchange. I suppose I already entered it once.

73, Austin, KA3TTT
https://ka3ttt.net

Re: ARRL Sweepstakes

jim smith-3
Hi Austin,

When you wrote the Cabrillo file, when it asks for "exchange", did you
put "# Q 91 MO" (that was my exchange, you would put whatever yours was
in there)?  If you do that, it should populate the Cabrillo file
correctly.

73, Jim KK0U