ATtiny2313 + stk500 uisp support

Mikey Sklar-2

I see that that UISP-20050207 is lacking support for a ATtiny2313 + stk500
programming at this time. Although I have applied earlier ATtiny2313
patches for uisp, I am curious what prevents the stk500 from working
with it today?

Side note: I can actually program the ATtiny2313 with a stk500 using
-dpart=at90s2313 . Although I am concerned that there are far too many
differences between these chips for this to be reliable.

Re: ATtiny2313 + stk500 uisp support

Daniel Hiepler