Abusive tags on repo.or.cz

Previous Topic Next Topic
 
classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Abusive tags on repo.or.cz

Harald van Dijk
Hi,

Writing this as a separate e-mail rather than a P.S. since it is
completely unrelated to the ARM codegen issue:

Could someone please get rid of the abusive "content tags" on
https://repo.or.cz/w/tinycc.git and prevent them from being re-added? I
cannot speak for anybody else here, but I do not think it is okay that
in order to get to the details needed for cloning the repository, I have
to go through a page that says in big letters "jews-did-9-11"...

Cheers,
Harald van Dijk

_______________________________________________
Tinycc-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/listinfo/tinycc-devel
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Abusive tags on repo.or.cz

grischka
Harald van Dijk wrote:
> Could someone please get rid of the abusive "content tags" on
> https://repo.or.cz/w/tinycc.git and prevent them from being re-added? I
> cannot speak for anybody else here, but I do not think it is okay that
> in order to get to the details needed for cloning the repository, I have
> to go through a page that says in big letters "jews-did-9-11"...

Last time I checked it wasn't big however some random mechanism appears
to be at work for the char size there.

Anyway, I removed the "jews-did-9-11" along with "sou-fofinho-:3" and
"te-amo-godmau5" (and some more).

As to "prevent them from being re-added" I didn't see how right now.

Thanks,
-- grischka

>
> Cheers,
> Harald van Dijk
>
> _______________________________________________
> Tinycc-devel mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/listinfo/tinycc-devel


_______________________________________________
Tinycc-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/listinfo/tinycc-devel
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Abusive tags on repo.or.cz

Harald van Dijk
On 14/07/2019 21:25, grischka wrote:

> Harald van Dijk wrote:
>> Could someone please get rid of the abusive "content tags" on
>> https://repo.or.cz/w/tinycc.git and prevent them from being re-added? I
>> cannot speak for anybody else here, but I do not think it is okay that
>> in order to get to the details needed for cloning the repository, I have
>> to go through a page that says in big letters "jews-did-9-11"...
>
> Last time I checked it wasn't big however some random mechanism appears
> to be at work for the char size there.
>
> Anyway, I removed the "jews-did-9-11" along with "sou-fofinho-:3" and
> "te-amo-godmau5" (and some more).

Well, the font size is not really my primary concern there... Thanks for
cleaning them up. "jews" is there now, I do not know whether that was
already there before or someone added it after your cleanup.

> As to "prevent them from being re-added" I didn't see how right now.

I get the impression allowing arbitrary users to add content tags
without any validation is a site-wide setting, so applies to all of
repo.or.cz, without the possibility for any repository to override it. I
hope I am wrong.

> Thanks,
> -- grischka
>
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Harald van Dijk

_______________________________________________
Tinycc-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/listinfo/tinycc-devel
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Abusive tags on repo.or.cz

grischka
Harald van Dijk wrote:
> ... "jews" is there now, I do not know whether that was
> already there before or someone added it after your cleanup.

For the records I've copied the list, as it was before

   ARM   MIPS   Tcc   aarch64   assert   boobies   c   c2013   c67  code
   compiler   dongle   dwa   eh   enterprise   fast   generator   hi
   hitler   hope   huhq   inline   iquote   jews-did-9-11   linux   masm
   matty   nothing   otcc   ppc64   qt   relicense   sou-fofinho-:3   sse
   te-amo-godmau5   time   tinycc   windows   wrong   x64   x86   xtensa

and as it was after the cleanup

   ARM   C   aarch64   c67   compiler   fast   generator   linux   otcc
   relicense   tcc   tinycc   windows   x64   x86

>> Thanks,
>> -- grischka
>>
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> Harald van Dijk


_______________________________________________
Tinycc-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/listinfo/tinycc-devel