Access rights to rdiff-backup Savannah web site project

Access rights to rdiff-backup Savannah web site project

Eric Lavarde
Hi,

has someone experience with Savannah and CVS?

I'm admin but I still don't manage to modify the website...

$ CVS_RSH=ssh cvs -z3
-d:ext:[hidden email]:/web/rdiff-backup co -d
rdiff-backup-web rdiff-backup
$ vim index.html
$ cvs commit -m 'Changed index.html to refer to new site and github.'
index.html
/web/rdiff-backup/rdiff-backup/index.html,v  <--  index.html
cvs [commit aborted]: could not open lock file
`/web/rdiff-backup/rdiff-backup/,index.html,': Permission denied

Thanks, Eric

PS: CVS, RSH, welcome back to the 90's...