Access to older Linphone iPhone app versions?

Access to older Linphone iPhone app versions?

linphone-users mailing list
Greetings,
Trying to get some workable SIP softphone on my iPhone 4S, limited to iOS 9.3.6. The version on Apple’s App Store requires iOS 10.0 or newer. Pretty sure i can install apps myself (via Apple’s Configurator 2) if i can get the app onto my Mac.
Is there any way for me to get the last version of the app that worked on iOS 9? (I accept that it’s as-is, will not be improved unless i dig into the source code and compile my own, which i’ve never done for iOS. I just want the last old app that worked, pre-made and ready to run.) Anyone know which version this was?

~ Thank You ~

))Sonic((

Linphone on Linux

Jean-Jacques Sarton
Hello,

I have installed linphone as well on a smartphone as on a Linux-PC.
On my router a Fritzbox, I habe configured 2 IP-phone number and allow
access from the internet (external IP-Address of the router).
On the smartphone all work well.
On the Linux system there is no sound transmission if I am not connected
to the own WIFI network, but an other.
any Idea?

Jean-Jacques

Am 01.01.21 um 05:09 schrieb linphone--- via Linphone-users:

> Greetings,
> Trying to get some workable SIP softphone on my iPhone 4S, limited to
> iOS 9.3.6. The version on Apple’s App Store requires iOS 10.0 or newer.
> Pretty sure i can install apps myself (via Apple’s Configurator 2) if i
> can get the app onto my Mac.
> Is there any way for me to get the last version of the app that worked
> on iOS 9? (I accept that it’s as-is, will not be improved unless i dig
> into the source code and compile my own, which i’ve never done for iOS.
> I just want the last old app that worked, pre-made and ready to run.)
> Anyone know which version this was?
>
> ~ Thank You ~
>
> ))/Sonic/((

Re: Linphone on Linux

linphone-users mailing list
On Fri, Jan 01, 2021 at 11:03:48AM +0100, Jean-Jacques Sarton wrote:

This thread seems very confused. I can't see an immediate connection
between the quoted message and this enquiry. But anyway:

> I have installed linphone as well on a smartphone as on a Linux-PC.
> On my router a Fritzbox, I habe configured 2 IP-phone number and allow
> access from the internet (external IP-Address of the router).
> On the Linux system there is no sound transmission if I am not connected to
[..]]
> the own WIFI network, but an other.

I think that you will need to explain what "an other" means, and give
details of which versions you are running.

I have linphone 3.12.0 working on a debian (soon to be Devuan) system
connected through a Fritzbox. I normally use a wired ethernet connection
to the Fritzbox. I think (and expect) that it also works using a wifi
connection, although I cannot be quite sure that I have actually tested
that.

I also have a DECT phone operating through the Fritzbox connecting to
the same SIP registry on the same number (ie sip address). All works
fine. Someone will probably notice that version 3.12.0 of linphone is
rather old, but it works well. Also it is the latest version in Debian.
(When I get some spare time, I want to compile the latest git version
for linux: people seem to report problems on this list for more recent
versions.)

ael