Action needed by the team for Release of 8.2 by 16th Sept 2020

Action needed by the team for Release of 8.2 by 16th Sept 2020

Rinku Kothiya
Hi Team,

As discussed in the gluster community meeting we are planning to Release the 8.2 by 21-Sep-2020 for this below are the steps requested to be taken by the team:
- Team to port the patches to the Release-8 branch by 16-Sep-2020 in case they need it to be part of 8.2 Release.
- Team to tag the issue with the "Type: Enhancement" for any features added to release-8 branch, this will help improve our release notes.

Regards
Rinku

Community Meeting Calendar:

Schedule -