Add function to list all symbols, for purpose of linking separate in-memory compilations

Add function to list all symbols, for purpose of linking separate in-memory compilations

Christian Jullien-3

Hi Jan,

Thank you pour your interest in tcc and you contribution.

You recently added list_elf_symbols. I let other maintainers comment on this addition.

It would ease its adoption if you explain to this mailing list why it is useful and if you provide a concrete example/test, for example in libtcc_test.

I personally very that commits don’t break on Linux ARM/ARM64 and Windows 32/64. Without test can just tell that it compiles.

Christian