Adding line in lang files

Fuhraih
Hello,

For a feature request (#4301), I need to add new lines in the lang files. Should I add new lines in all the lang files with English labels by default ?

Sorry for the newbie question, but I am starting on the project. :-)

Regards

Olivier

Re: Adding line in lang files

GRAND Philippe

Hello Olivier

No, you just create your line within the english-US langage and Transifex will do the job for the others langages

Regards

Philippe