Almost added a feature, but I broke things

Almost added a feature, but I broke things

Joshua Scholar
I'm not sure this will show up on the list under the right spot because I didn't have it send my own messages to me, so I'm not 100% sure how to respond and get a new message to appear or if that's even possible.

Anyway I've found my bug.
If I get it to load ".def" files from hard drive instead of from the embedded archive, then everything seems to work.  So the but must be in the code for loading .def files.

Joshua Scholar