Android Linphone disconnects

Suncatcher16
I have a problem with Zadarma provider, it disconnects after a certain time
of idle, only re-adding the account helps, no reconnecting or retyping the
pass works. I tried Zadarma on another dialer and it works perfectly, I also
contacted their support and they said it is a problem of Linphone.
Attached  logs
<https://drive.google.com/open?id=1v44gKXlj2Fi7sC1uKgC1PphJ24TXhbh2>

--
Sent from: http://nongnu.13855.n7.nabble.com/linphone-users-f43749.html

Re: Android Linphone disconnects

Ken-2

"I tried Zadarma on another dialer and it works perfectly, I also contacted their support and they said it is a problem of Linphone..."

If you are an adventuresome person along with being stubborn & can endure a lot of pain then go with Linphone... If you do not have the time to spend fooling around and looking for answers then look somewhere else...

On Monday, August 12, 2019 5:59 AM, Suncatcher16 <[hidden email]> wrote:

I have a problem with Zadarma provider, it disconnects after a certain time
of idle, only re-adding the account helps, no reconnecting or retyping the
pass works. I tried Zadarma on another dialer and it works perfectly, I also
contacted their support and they said it is a problem of Linphone.
Attached  logs
<https://drive.google.com/open?id=1v44gKXlj2Fi7sC1uKgC1PphJ24TXhbh2>

--
Sent from: http://nongnu.13855.n7.nabble.com/linphone-users-f43749.html

Re: Android Linphone disconnects

Suncatcher16
Haha, I don't want a lot of pain, but just out of curiosity I wanna know the
reason. I like Linphone.

--
Sent from: http://nongnu.13855.n7.nabble.com/linphone-users-f43749.html

Re: Android Linphone disconnects