Announcing Gluster release 7.1

Rinku Kothiya
Hi,

The Gluster community is pleased to announce the release of Gluster7.1 (packages available at [1]).
Release notes for the release can be found at [2].

Major changes, features and limitations addressed in this release:
None

Apologies for the missing debian packages, we are working on it and will release it soon.

Thanks,
Gluster community

[1] Packages for 7.1:
https://download.gluster.org/pub/gluster/glusterfs/7/7.1/

[2] Release notes for 7.1:
https://docs.gluster.org/en/latest/release-notes/7.1/

Community Meeting Calendar:

APAC Schedule -
Every 2nd and 4th Tuesday at 11:30 AM IST
Bridge: https://bluejeans.com/441850968

NA/EMEA Schedule -
Every 1st and 3rd Tuesday at 01:00 PM EDT
Bridge: https://bluejeans.com/441850968

Gluster-devel mailing list

Re: Announcing Gluster release 7.1

Rinku Kothiya
Hi,

Debian packages are also available now for Gluster7.1.

On Tue, Dec 24, 2019 at 11:21 PM Rinku Kothiya <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Re: [Gluster-users] Announcing Gluster release 7.1

Rinku Kothiya
Hi Michael,

The Debian packages, are already available via the LATEST-repo?

Regards
Rinku

On Fri, Dec 27, 2019 at 3:59 PM Michael Böhm <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello Rinku,

thanks for the Debian packages, do you know when they will be available via the LATEST-repo?

Regards

Mika