Announcing Gluster release 7.4

Rinku Kothiya
Hi,

The Gluster community is pleased to announce the release of Gluster7.4 (packages available at [1]).
Release notes for the release can be found at [2].

Major changes, features and limitations addressed in this release:
None

Please Note: Currently we only have RHEL and fedora packages, we will release the rest of the packages soon.

Thanks,
Gluster community

[1] Packages for 7.4:

[2] Release notes for 7.4:

Community Meeting Calendar:

Schedule -
Bridge: https://bluejeans.com/441850968

Gluster-devel mailing list

Re: [Gluster-users] Announcing Gluster release 7.4

Vijay Bellur-4

On Mon, Mar 23, 2020 at 2:53 PM Artem Russakovskii <[hidden email]> wrote:
Typo here:"cashes"
#1785323: glusterfsd cashes after a few seconds

Thank you for catching that. I have opened a pull request [1] to address a couple of typos in the release notes.

Cheers,
Vijay