Announcing Gluster release 7.5

Rinku Kothiya
Hi,

The Gluster community is pleased to announce the release of Gluster7.5 (packages available at [1]).
Release notes for the release can be found at [2].

Major changes, features and limitations addressed in this release:
None

Please Note: Some of the packages are unavailable and we are working on it. We will release them soon.

Thanks,
Gluster community

[1] Packages for 7.5:
https://download.gluster.org/pub/gluster/glusterfs/7/7.5/

[2] Release notes for 7.5:
https://docs.gluster.org/en/latest/release-notes/7.5/

Community Meeting Calendar:

Schedule -
Bridge: https://bluejeans.com/441850968

Gluster-devel mailing list

Re: [Gluster-users] Announcing Gluster release 7.5

Strahil
Hi Rinku,

I already got it running (yesterday) on CentOS7.

I have noticed that for 1 volume (out of 6) the arbiter failed to sync (pending for heal forever) and I had to 'reset-brick' in order to return it to operational.

My ACL xlator issue was still valid, but I finaly gave up and moved the data to fresh volumes and everything is working.

Best Regards,
Strahil Nikolov

В понеделник, 20 април 2020 г., 17:02:46 Гринуич+3, Rinku Kothiya <[hidden email]> написа: