Another SKS Keyserver

Leonhard Kugler
Hey all,

another SKS Keyserver again who is looking for gossip partners:

pgp.f4.htw-berlin.de 11370

Would be nice if someone would add it and I add you too.

regards

Leonhard Kugler

Re: Another SKS Keyserver

gabrix-4
Leonhard Kugler wrote:

> Hey all,
>
> another SKS Keyserver again who is looking for gossip partners:
>
> pgp.f4.htw-berlin.de 11370
>

> Would be nice if someone would add it and I add you too.
>
> regards
>
> Leonhard Kugler

Hi!
I have added your server to my membership file add mine to yours

pgp.gabrix.ath.cx 11370

ciao !

Gab

--
1024D/BC4F9423 2008-12-05
Key fingerprint = 36C6 E257 2801 46E7 69A7  8721 F502 1342 BC4F 9423

Re: Another SKS Keyserver

Phil Pennock-17
On 2009-05-04 at 13:14 +0200, Leonhard Kugler wrote:
> another SKS Keyserver again who is looking for gossip partners:
>
> pgp.f4.htw-berlin.de 11370

This no longer resolves in DNS for me.  Spotted while glancing over
<URL:http://sks.spodhuis.org/sks-peers>.

There's an MX record, and it's not a wildcard MX, but there's no A or
AAAA record.

What's up?
-Phil

Re: Another SKS Keyserver

Leonhard Kugler
Hi all,

the Keyserver
pgp.f4.htw-berlin.de 11370

is not longer available anymore, due to the moving of the department of my university the
administration shutted down the system. Meanwhile I finished my studies and will not be able to give
more support on the university system. Sorry for any inconvinience through this process. Please
remove the url of the server from your membership files.

Currently I am setting up a new server on my own system. Will be back soon but with another url.

I'll get back to you.

all the best.

leonhard