App

Ahmed Sedeek
Hello I want to buy an Android and iPhone mobile app sip. call sms only
I want to know what it costs

Re: App

J. Paul Bissonnette
On Tue, 12 May 2020 16:16:19 +0200
Ahmed Sedeek <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello I want to buy an Android and iPhone mobile app sip. call sms
> only I want to know what it costs

I tryed to install Linphone on an Android Blackberry It does not work.
No matter what number you try to dail it is prefaced with +1

Re: App

Peio Rigaux

Hello.

Sorry for the belated answer.

Can you please describe more precisely how it happens ?

I do not reproduce it on my personal device with France prefix (+33).

You can eventually disable this phone prefix feature by clicking to your display name in the side panel.

Regards

Peio Rigaux
Junior Software Engineer
Linphone.org

Le 12/05/2020 à 18:55, J. Paul Bissonnette a écrit :
On Tue, 12 May 2020 16:16:19 +0200
Ahmed Sedeek [hidden email] wrote:

Hello I want to buy an Android and iPhone mobile app sip. call sms
only I want to know what it costs
I tryed to install Linphone on an Android Blackberry It does not work.
No matter what number you try to dail it is prefaced with +1

0x99D28356FED78143.asc (3K) Download Attachment