Asking for gossip partners

Benjamin Sonntag-3
Hi all,

Yesterday, I finished the install of a french-located sks keyserver ...

it's hostname is
    keyserver.fr
currently at ip address
    91.194.60.2
(we may change it later to 91.194.60.something-else in the DNS, but both
will answer for a long time on hkp/recon ports...)

I just want to find some peers using the gossip protocol to synchronize
with others ...

You may answer privately to give me your hostname if you want to get in
sync.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Benjamin Sonntag
Octopuce

Re: Asking for gossip partners

Gabor Kiss
> Yesterday, I finished the install of a french-located sks keyserver ...
>
> it's hostname is
>     keyserver.fr
> currently at ip address
>     91.194.60.2

$ host keyserver.fr
keyserver.fr            A       80.67.165.2
$

> (we may change it later to 91.194.60.something-else in the DNS, but both
> will answer for a long time on hkp/recon ports...)
>
> I just want to find some peers using the gossip protocol to synchronize
> with others ...
>
> You may answer privately to give me your hostname if you want to get in
> sync.

Dear Banjamin,

You can add
keys.niif.hu 11370
to your memebership file

Regards

Gabor

Re: Asking for gossip partners

gabrix-4
Benjamin Sonntag wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Yesterday, I finished the install of a french-located sks keyserver ...
>
> it's hostname is
>     keyserver.fr
> currently at ip address
>     91.194.60.2
> (we may change it later to 91.194.60.something-else in the DNS, but both
> will answer for a long time on hkp/recon ports...)
>
> I just want to find some peers using the gossip protocol to synchronize
> with others ...
>
> You may answer privately to give me your hostname if you want to get in
> sync.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Regards,
>
> Benjamin Sonntag
> Octopuce

I have added your keyserver to my membership file.
You can do the same with mine:
pgp.gabrix.ath.cx 11370
It will be up in the next few hours!
Thanks !