Attn:

Lotto Nl-6
Batch No.998/7890/543
Ref No.512/333/765
Ticket/Series No.SPL77734
Amount Won: $2,500,000.00 USD

Attn: EMAIL BEARER,

Upon the conclusion of our recent e-lottery draws, your email address was
selected from an exclusive list of 150,000 email addresses
generated from an internet resource database.

You are therefore to receive a cash prize of $2,500,000.00. (Two Million Five
Hundred Thousand United States Dollars).

To file for the processing of your prize sum payment, you are advised to
contact our Certified and Accredited claims agent for category "A"
winners with the information below:
*************************************
Name: Dino Vescan
Tel: +31-633 664 359
Fax: +31 84 746 0252
Email: [hidden email]
*************************************
You are advice to provide him with the following information and a copy of
your work id card or driver's license via email or fax
attachment or by fax for vetting process which is a standard practice just
to ensure that we are dealing with the right individual.

Names:
Telephone:
Nationality:
Age: