Audio Level adjustment Requested

Robert Dixon
Please add the ability to adjust the audio level for at least IOS.   Even if the cell phone volume is turned up to
maximum, the audio is still often too weak.

Dr. Bob

Re: Audio Level adjustment Requested

cleo peers

Dear Mister Dixon,

I have asked the linphone developers a question and this answer does not correspond at all with the question.

The question was that my country Curacao does not appear in the list of prefixes to make a profile. MY country has the prefix 5999 and I beg you to add it to the list of countries so you can use linphone. thanks for your help

Op zo 19 apr. 2020 17:19 schreef Robert Dixon <[hidden email]>:
Please add the ability to adjust the audio level for at least IOS.   Even if the cell phone volume is turned up to
maximum, the audio is still often too weak.

Dr. Bob

Re: Audio Level adjustment Requested

Sylvain Berfini

Hi,

Merge request is in progress, will be part of next release.

Thanks for reporting it.

Cheers,

Sylvain Berfini
Software Engineer @ Belledonne Communications