Audio locking up on IOS.

Dave Miller
Newest build of softphone on IOS computer, having to restart the program several times a day, since the audio capture just doesn't work after several calls... The field for audio capture isn't functioning, and I don't know what could be causing it. It's like the audio for the Blue Parrot B450-XT, that our customer is using works and then freezes up after a few calls. The bluetooth works on RingCentral, Dialpad, Freshsales, etc. without any issue. But on linphone it has issues.

Dave Miller | Technical Manager

Office  |  (801) 449-9800

Fax      |  (801) 449-9801

Social  |    www.linkedin.com/in/SimpliiVoIP-Human-Resources