Automated backup of Xlog

WB5BKL
I've been using a little script which automates an off-site backup of my
logfile.

If you are willing to use Dropbox and know how to run cron, this might
be of interest.

Note:  I have no commercial interest in Dropbox - I just found it handy.

cln - Nick
WB5BKL
Lake Buchanan, TX

<http://wb5bkl.blogspot.com/2018/09/automated-xlog-backup.html>

Re: Automated backup of Xlog

Jerry Davis
I've been looking at ownCloud. I wonder how it stacks up to Dropbox.
I know that if I want to run Dropbox on my raspberry pi, I have to run it in an X86 mode.

73,

Jerry
--
Extra Ham Operator: K7AZJ
Registered Linux User: 275424

The most exciting phrase to hear in science - the one that heralds new discoveries - is not "Eureka!" but "That's funny...".
- Isaac. Asimov