Axiom for Windows 32 / 64 bit

Dr. M Kanagasabapathy
​​
Dear Prof. Timothy Daly,

For our research work with some basic symbolic computations calculus and Diophantine equations solving, we wish to download Axiom for windows 32 / 64  bit.
But its difficult to install for windows platform.
Kindly let us know, if any Axiom installer file is compiled for windows installation.
Secondly kindly en light us, how Axiom can be compared with wxMaxima in terms of such CAS, since we are switching over from Mathematica due to some off campus license issues.

Thank you

With regards,
Dr M Kanagasabapathy