Axiom now runs on your cell phone

daly-2
Axiom now runs on your cell phone, actually on any android device.

Tim

Re: Axiom now runs on your cell phone

Eugene Surowtz
Any hope for iPad users?
Gene

> On Mar 29, 2016, at 11:35 AM, daly <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Axiom now runs on your cell phone, actually on any android device.
>
> Tim

Re: Axiom now runs on your cell phone

daly-2
Nope. I did some Apple development under a consulting contract.
The result would have to go through the Apple store process
which is really painful.

> Any hope for iPad users?
> Gene
>
> > On Mar 29, 2016, at 11:35 AM, daly <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Axiom now runs on your cell phone, actually on any android device.

Re: Axiom now runs on your cell phone

Eugene Surowtz
I am under the impression that is true only if
you want to distribute via the Apple store.
Somewhere I've seen that apps can be distributed
and installed independently.

What you get might be hazardous to your device's health.
(Just like IOS 9.3!)

Gene

On 3/29/2016 1:39 PM, daly wrote:

> Nope. I did some Apple development under a consulting contract.
> The result would have to go through the Apple store process
> which is really painful.
>
>> Any hope for iPad users?
>> Gene
>>
>>> On Mar 29, 2016, at 11:35 AM, daly <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> Axiom now runs on your cell phone, actually on any android device.

Re: Axiom now runs on your cell phone

daly-2
That's true for Android I know. For an online school consulting
contract I wrote an android game which I can distribute without
going through the Google Play Store. Versions of Mahjong:
http://daly.axiom-developer.org/apps/MahLetters-release.apk (alphabet match)
http://daly.axiom-developer.org/apps/MahEyes-release.apk (eye match)
http://daly.axiom-developer.org/apps/MahMusic-release.apk (guitar chord match)

But I know of no way to distribute Apple apps without a developers
license and going through the Apple store. That consulting contract
ended before it became an issue. An Apple Axiom app would be nice but it
is not on my todo list.

> I am under the impression that is true only if
> you want to distribute via the Apple store.
> Somewhere I've seen that apps can be distributed
> and installed independently.
>
> What you get might be hazardous to your device's health.
> (Just like IOS 9.3!)
>
> Gene
>
> On 3/29/2016 1:39 PM, daly wrote:
> > Nope. I did some Apple development under a consulting contract.
> > The result would have to go through the Apple store process
> > which is really painful.
> >
> >> Any hope for iPad users?
> >> Gene

Re: Axiom now runs on your cell phone

James Cloos-9

d> Axiom now runs on your cell phone, actually on any android device.

Are you publishing it via f-droid.org?

-JimC
--
James Cloos <[hidden email]>         OpenPGP: 0x997A9F17ED7DAEA6