BAD news, you'll have to support Fedora Aarch64

BAD news, you'll have to support Fedora Aarch64

Christian Jullien-3

Hello Maintainers,

I have a very BAD news for you, I’ve just installed a RPi3 box with Fedora 30 Aarch64 that I will use to regress different software I own or I participate to (as TinyCC).

You’ll  now have to support my complains when a commit will break this port.

But because you do a fantastic job with TinyCC, mod currently compiles flawlessly and all tests pass successfully (including my huge non-regression OpenLisp test suite).

I’m in love with tcc.

Christian