Bolo

anselm meyer
I wonder how much work it would be to use the code base of Enigma to create a new version of Bolo.

Anselm

Re: Bolo

Luke Smith-3
Would it be easy to add the neccesary parts (paddle actors, items that make you die etc.) to enigma and have it in the same game? I've never made that big of a change in enigma and I would have to learn a lot(?) to implement it myself.

Not having a copy of bolo on hand makes it harder too.

If it is easy to do stuff like that I might try.

Whether or not I have time to do it, I would LOVE to see bolo in enigma.

-Luke

P.S. It would be cool to have multi-room bolo levels : )
--
-Luke W Smith