Bpm

Alicia Kindervater
Hey! Is there no option to set/edit the tempo of a midi file before rendering it?

If this function does not exist, can it be developed?

Cheers
Alicia

Element Green <[hidden email]> schrieb am Mo. 1. Apr. 2019 um 01:58:
I'm not sure off hand. You may want to post your question to the fluid-dev mailing list.

Best regards,

Element Green

From: Alicia

Email: [hidden email]

Page URL: http://www.fluidsynth.org/contact/

Message:

Hey! Is there no option to set/edit the tempo of a midi file before rendering it?

Best, Alicia

I consent to my contact details being stored: no