Branch 6.0 has been created

Laurent Destailleur (aka Eldy)

The beta of version 6.0 is enough mature now, so I have just created the branch for this version 6.0

Now please, push all you bugfix for version 6.0 into this branch, instead of develop.
All new features on enhancement must be pushed into develop branch.

I hope to release version 6 in 2 weeks, so please, so if you have still important fixes/problems to solve, it's time...

I also synchronized Transifex, so you can complete latest missing translations before the 6.0 package are done.

Re: Branch 6.0 has been created

Sasa Ostrouska

On Sat, Jul 8, 2017 at 9:48 AM, Laurent Destailleur (aka Eldy) <[hidden email]> wrote:

The beta of version 6.0 is enough mature now, so I have just created the branch for this version 6.0

Now please, push all you bugfix for version 6.0 into this branch, instead of develop.
All new features on enhancement must be pushed into develop branch.

I hope to release version 6 in 2 weeks, so please, so if you have still important fixes/problems to solve, it's time...

I also synchronized Transifex, so you can complete latest missing translations before the 6.0 package are done.

Perfect, thanks for the heads up !
Rgds
Saxa