Broken i386

Giovanni Mascellani
Hi!

It seems that commit 73afa2b3 by herman ten brugge breaks tests under i386:

  https://gitlab.com/giomasce/tinycc/-/jobs/405007299

I have no idea of what's going on in that commit, so I cannot help with
solving it.

Giovanni.
--
Giovanni Mascellani <[hidden email]>
Postdoc researcher - Université Libre de Bruxelles

Re: Broken i386

Michael Matz-4
Hi,

On Thu, 16 Jan 2020, Giovanni Mascellani wrote:

> It seems that commit 73afa2b3 by herman ten brugge breaks tests under
> i386:
>
>  https://gitlab.com/giomasce/tinycc/-/jobs/405007299
>
> I have no idea of what's going on in that commit, so I cannot help with
> solving it.

The bcheck_123 subtest was unreliable (it failed reliably, but not
reliably in the same place).  I have fixed that instance but haven't
audited the other checks for similar problems.  We will see eventually
with your runners :)

Ciao,
Michael.