Broken links on development page.

Kenan Bitikofer
It seems that the development page ( http://enigma.nongnu.org/devel.html#level ) is falling out of date.  There are at least two broken links: the join mailing list and the level development wiki.  Also, the resources on it are getting old.

Kenan Bitikofer

Re: Broken links on development page.

Raoul-3
Hi,

> It seems that the development page (
> http://enigma.nongnu.org/devel.html#level ) is falling out of date.
> There are at least two broken links: the join mailing list and the
> level development wiki.  Also, the resources on it are getting old.

Thanks for reporting. The wiki is broken and dead, I removed
all links. The other things should be fixed with next webpage
update.

-- Raoul