C# projects

p OSWALD
Hi is it possible to have I example to run the project under C#. I really don't understand what I should do.

Re: C# projects

Mads Orbesen Troest

Well, I’m new to Grammatica as well, but the way I got going was to add a pre-build event to Visual Studio along the lines of:

java -Xss1024k -jar $(SolutionDir)Tools\grammatica-1.4\grammatica-1.4.jar $(ProjectDir)RASH.grammar --csoutput $(ProjectDir)Parser --csnamespace Retrograde.RASH.Parser –cspublic

(The –Xss bit was necessary on my grammer because it had some huge regular expressions for the tokenized to reflect XML QNames and Java ran out of stack space during processing otherwise.)

Then I added the generated files to the solution and told the source control to ignore them.

As for invoking the parser, I looked at http://grammatica.percederberg.net/doc/release/manual/example.html  and adapted it to C#.

I’ve yet to actually do something with the returned parse tree, but if were stuck on some of these initial steps, this may help.

Regards,

/\/\\ads Troest

Hi is it possible to have I example to run the project under C#. I really don't understand what I should do.