CWOPS mini-CWT test rules and initial exchange

CWOPS mini-CWT test rules and initial exchange

Joop Stakenborg-4
Hi folks,

The CWOPS mini-CWT test is a one-hour contest every wednesday from
13-14z, 19-20z en 03-04z the next morning. You can participate as a
CWOPS member or a non-member. You get 1 point per QSO, the multiplier is
each call once. Exchange is either name+member number or name+country or
state if you are not a member.

It is a fun contest with lots of activity, I use it a lot for testing
antennas and setups. A log can be submitted at http://www.3830scores.com

Attached you can find the rules file and the cwops member list (up to
2384) which can be used for INITIAL_EXCHANGE. Please change F3 and
S&P_TU_MSG in the rules file to match your exch.

I will use tlf for the first time tomorrow in this contest! Wish me
luck! ;-)

73 de Joop PG4I

cwops_mini_cwt (1K) Download Attachment
cwops.txt (39K) Download Attachment

Re: CWOPS mini-CWT test rules and initial exchange

Thomas Beierlein-4
Hi Joop,

looks good. Have fun.

73, de Tom DL1JBE

Btw, are there any objections (copyright or similar) to add teh
rulesand/or the member list to TLF's rule collection.

--
"Do what is needful!"
Ursula LeGuin: Earthsea

Op 05-11-19 om 15:34 schreef Thomas Beierlein:
> Hi Joop,
>
> looks good. Have fun.
>
> 73, de Tom DL1JBE
>
> Btw, are there any objections (copyright or similar) to add teh
> rulesand/or the member list to TLF's rule collection.

No, not at all Tom. Use them as you like!

Joop PG4I