Call a voice phone number in Python

Werner Nussbaumer

Hello

I’m searching for a simple example how to make a voice phone number call with the linphone API and Python.

The example should show how to use the

-          SIP Host-Address

-          SIP Username

-          SIP Password

It should connect to the voice number and also show how to disconnect the active voice call.

Thank you very much and kind regards

Werner Nussbaumer

Re: Call a voice phone number in Python

Werner Nussbaumer
Hello

Yes, I knew this one. Running some code is not the problem.
But I could not find a simple example of a code in Python that actually calls a telefone voice number.

Regards
Werner

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----