Call recordings - Cannot record in mkv format

Call recordings - Cannot record in mkv format

linphone-users mailing list
Hi.
When I try to record a phone call, no file is saved (despite notification). I looked into the log file and it says:

>ERROR Cannot record in mkv format, not supported in this build.

Can I record in any other format then? I can't find such setting in the GUI.

Thanks in advance!

--
Raleigh <[hidden email]>

Re: Call recordings - Cannot record in mkv format

Peio Rigaux

Hello.

I couldn't reproduce with a call from Linphone-desktop 4.2.2 to Linphone Android 4.3.0

Which version of Linphone are you using in which platform ?
It seems that you are using a build without mkv...
(You're right, there is no auto record options yet in the GUI of mobile versions, but there is an option of auto record on Linphone-desktop)

Regards

Peio Rigaux
Junior Software Engineer
Linphone.org

0x99D28356FED78143.asc (3K) Download Attachment

Re: Call recordings - Cannot record in mkv format

linphone-users mailing list
I'm using the desktop version on GNU/Linux. I reported the issue to my distribution; it seems like they didn't build Linphone-desktop correctly.

--
Raleigh <[hidden email]>
she/her