Can't see wiki page's content

Rafael Fontenelle
Hello,

I couldn't help but noticing that the wiki pages doesn't show its
content, although it is there in the source code. The Main Page [1],
for example, shows only the title, but viewing the source code will
reveal a lot of information written in there.

Is it expected?

[1] http://adonthell.sourceforge.net/doc/index.php/Main_Page

Best regards,
Rafael Fontenelle

Re: Can't see wiki page's content

Kai Sterker-3
On Mon, Mar 19, 2018 at 2:48 PM, Rafael Fontenelle <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I couldn't help but noticing that the wiki pages doesn't show its
> content, although it is there in the source code.

You are right.

Will need to look at that when I have more time, but I could imagine that some older
PHP code is no longer doing what it's supposed to do.

Maybe it's time to upgrade the mediawiki installation, which I haven't done in a while.
Or move the Wiki content someplace where this is taken care of.

Thanks for letting me know!

Kai

On Mon, Mar 19, 2018 at 10:39 PM, Kai Sterker <[hidden email]> wrote:

Maybe it's time to upgrade the mediawiki installation, which I haven't done in a while.

Upgraded wiki to mediawiki 1.26.4 (newer versions unfortunately require PHP 5.5.9, but the server only provides 5.4.3). Pages display correctly again.

Kai