Cannot call from sipgate sip-account to linphone sip-account

Cannot call from sipgate sip-account to linphone sip-account

Hermann Seiz-2
I have 2 SIP accounts. One at sipgate.de and one at linphone.org.

I installed linphone on 2 android smartphones. One is configured with
the sipgate account the other with the linphone account.

I can call from sipgate sip-account to linphone sip-account. Connection
works fine.

I cannot call from linphone sip-account to sipgate sip-account.

Errormessage is: "Unbekanner Fehler - Username in from field required".

In both phones i checked Einstellungen-Erweitert-Anzeigename and
Benutzername are filled.

Sip Url must be correct. I tried typing URL as well as simply calling
back to the call in the incoming log.

Any ideas how to solve?