Case insensitive Grammar

paskal sanil
Hi,

  I read about the case-insensitive parsing in Grammatica by including

CASESENSITIVE = "no"

 Could you please tell me, how can i apply this on only few tokens.
Could you give me a small example too.

regards,
paskal sanil

Re: Case insensitive Grammar

paskal sanil
Hi,

   Thanks for your fast reply. But my question is

Fore example i have a formula:

 TOT_COUNT('ns1').

 The corresponding grammar is :

 FctA = FctB "(" QUOTE TOPO_TEXT  QUOTE ")" ;
 FctB = TOT_COUNT ;

 Is there a way we can ignore the "Case sensitvity" for only certain
tokens while comparing against the grammar?

 ie; Here in the above case the token "TOT_COUNT" can be any "case"
while 'ns1' (that appears in single quote - TOPO_TEXT) should strictly
follow the grammar.

 I have many token like FctB which needs exact match and hence i can't
go for Regular expression.

Can i define something like :

FctB = TOT_COUNT CASESENSITIVE = "no" ;

regards
paskal

On 1/22/08, Leszek Doniec <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I would try to define tokens as case insensitive regular expressions.
> Leszek
>
> 2008/1/22, paskal sanil <[hidden email]>:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > I read about the case-insensitive parsing in Grammatica by including
> >
> > CASESENSITIVE = "no"
> >
> > Could you please tell me, how can i apply this on only few tokens.
> > Could you give me a small example too.
> >
> > regards,
> > paskal sanil

Re: Case insensitive Grammar

Leszek Doniec
OK, but now in the tokens section you have probably defined something like this:

TOT_COUNT = "TOT_COUNT"

Use regular expression in this case:
TOT_COUNT = << HERE PUT CORRECT REGULAR EXPRESSION FOR CASE INSENSITIVE TOT_COUNT >>

Cheers,