Changing email on a linphone acccount.

ael-2
I have an active account on sip.linphone.org. I need to change the
associated email address. Logging in, I can change password and the like
but not the email as far as I can see. Nor is there any support address
to ask about the problem.

Is there a way to change my email myself that I have missed?
Or else a support address where I can ask for the change.

I suppose that I could delete the existing account and open a new one,
but presumably that would force me to change my sip "number".

ael