Changing the chickadee home page to C5

John Cowan
Currently chickadee.call-cc.org and api.call-cc.org redirect to api.call-cc.org/4/doc.  This grows more inappropriate with every new release of Chicken 5, indeed with every day that passes.  It's time to change it, I think, to redirect to api.call-cc.org/5/doc instead.

In addition, there should be reciprocal links between /4/doc and /5/doc.

Re: Changing the chickadee home page to C5

Lassi Kortela
I'd like to take this opportunity to thank the people who made Chickadee
possible. It is a pleasure to use. We aspire to eventually index
documentation for all Scheme standards, implementations and libraries in
one place, and Chickadee is a big inspiration for the interface.