Combine multiple alerts into a single email?

Combine multiple alerts into a single email?

sashk
Hi,

I've got multiple checks per host and when host is down, or host has multiple alerts, I end up receiving multiple emails per host. Is there a way to combine them into a single alert?

Example config:

check host smtp.domain.com with address smtp.domain.com
 if failed ping then alert
 if failed port 25 protocol smtps certificate valid > 30 days then alert
 if failed port 587 protocol smtps certificate valid > 30 days then alert

Thanks!

Re: Combine multiple alerts into a single email?

Lutz Mader
Hello sashk,
based on monit you can not, monit send a mail for each alert.
Lutz