Commercial licence and Appstore release

Mushthak Ebrahim
I want to modify Linphone to connect with our own sip server and release to Appstore. Does Apple reject my app if I release the code in GPL.
Do I have to buy the commercial licence for this ?
How much would it cost ?

Re: Commercial licence and Appstore release

Elisa Nectoux
Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Linphone.

I have just sent you an email with my replies. Do not hesitate if you have any question.

Best regards,

Elisa Nectoux
Sales & Marketing

+33 (0)9 52 63 65 05