Compile Linphone on a PI

Kevin Kutzera
Hello,
Following the documentation by Simon Moriat very carefully.
16Gb SD drive in a PI 3b.
The compile process does not create an OUTPUT folder.  No sign of any executable files after completing the process.
Any advise would be helpful.  I would be happy to provide the output of the compile process.

This is a new clean fresh OS install.
Thanks You.
Kevin KutzeraSENIOR SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR
Pineapple Hospitality Company
O:  866-866-7977
C:  2068507762

STAYPINEAPPLE
New York City | Chicago | San Francisco
Boston | Seattle | San Diego | Portland

And growing…

Re: Compile Linphone on a PI

Ken-3
I've been trying to get the Linphone Linux app to work for 2 years... have yet to succeed.
Don't Feel Lonesome.