Confirm your PayPal Account

service@paypal.com-11
PayPal Verify Account
PayPal

Dear PayPal Customer

We have to informe you with regret that we have recently noticed that some informations of your PayPal account were fraudulent.

With regret we inform you that if in 24 hours you do not re-comfirm your PayPal account informations we will be forced to suspend your PayPal account.

Please confirm your email address and credit card information by clicking the link below:

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_login-run

This notification expires October 26. 2005

Thanks for using PayPal!
PayPal Verify Account
PayPal *Please do not respond to this e-mail as your reply will not be received.