Corruptted Download

Morris Edwards
I downloaded Enigma for windows.when I go to install, I get an error message about download  is corrupt. Maybe you should set the download as a zip file instead of an EXE file.

Thank you
oliver1242

Re: Corruptted Download

Ronald Lamprecht
Hi,

Morris Edwards wrote:
> I downloaded Enigma for windows.when I go to install, I get an error
> message about download  is corrupt. Maybe you should set the download as
> a zip file instead of an EXE file.

Presumably your download is incomplete due to problems on the hosting
Berlios server. It seems to be out of order at least since this morning
and all hosted projects deny a download.

Please check your downloaded file size (compared to
http://developer.berlios.de/project/showfiles.php?group_id=3972) or
check one of the checksums as listed on our homepage.

If your download is o.k. we would need more information about your
configuration, otherwise please give the download server another try the
next days.

Greets,

Ronald

Re: Corruptted Download

Ronald Lamprecht
Hi,

Ronald Lamprecht wrote:

> Morris Edwards wrote:
>> I downloaded Enigma for windows.when I go to install, I get an error
>> message about download  is corrupt. Maybe you should set the download
>> as a zip file instead of an EXE file.
>
> Presumably your download is incomplete due to problems on the hosting
> Berlios server. It seems to be out of order at least since this morning
> and all hosted projects deny a download.
>
> Please check your downloaded file size (compared to
> http://developer.berlios.de/project/showfiles.php?group_id=3972) or
> check one of the checksums as listed on our homepage.
>
> If your download is o.k. we would need more information about your
> configuration, otherwise please give the download server another try the
> next days.

The Berlios download server is up and running again.

Greets,

Ronald