Crash in gchempaint adding a weak bond

Daniel Leidert
Hi,

There is a reproducible crash (not necessarily a segfault) when trying
to add a weak bond. Just start gchempaint and choose the "Add a weak
bond" toolbutton. The program exits with error code 134.

I can confirm, that version 0.14.15 is still affected.

Regards, Daniel

Re: Crash in gchempaint adding a weak bond

Jean Brefort-2
Oops,

This tool is not implemented in the stable version. The button
accidentally came in probably when I backported the code to make the
layout compatible with recent Gtk+. I'll remove it and release 0.14.16
as soon as possible.

Thanks for reporting,
Jean