Crash when including multi section from a buffer

Crash when including multi section from a buffer

Victor Liu-2
I have been staring at this bug for a while, and I believe I have ruled
out any error on my part. I get a crash when I try to parse a config
from a buffer that includes another config file, within which I have a
(multi) section with a list option.

 From what I can tell from tracing through, it seems like the problem
occurs when returning to the original buffer. I am using confuse-2.7. I
saw on the mailing lists that a similar problem had been fixed before,
but this appears to be more subtle, and the test case in the source
distribution does not test for it. The crash only happens if I have a
section with CFGF_MULTI, within which I have a list option, in the
included file. Without CFGF_MULTI, or without a *_LIST option, I don't
get a crash. I have attached the test files I am using.

Regards,
Victor

inc.conf (14 bytes) Download Attachment
main.c (435 bytes) Download Attachment