Creating new Enigma levels

Doug Webber
Hello,
I recently introduced Enigma to my seven year old son and he is very interested in creating his own levels.  However the Enigma wiki gives an example for Enigma 1.10, and the version that is available is 1.01.  Where can we find an XML example of a level for Enigma 1.01 so we can write our own level?

Regards,
Doug Webber

Re: Creating new Enigma levels

Raoul-3
Hi,

> I recently introduced Enigma to my seven year old son and he is very
> interested in creating his own levels.

Nice to hear :-)

>  However the Enigma wiki gives
> an example for Enigma 1.10, and the version that is available is
> 1.01.  Where can we find an XML example of a level for Enigma 1.01 so
> we can write our own level?

There are some examples in the german wiki:
http://enigma.mal2.ch/index.php?title=Einstieg

But be aware that levels in the old API are depreceated.
It may be not worth to learn the old API now as the new
one is much simpler.

By the way, Enigma 1.10 will be released in the
not to distant future.

-- Raoul